off for a few days

I have been captain cystic fibrosis for the last two weeks and its been fun but I think I move into the PICU this next schedule. Its both awesome and awful that at this hospital they move "regular" therapists all over the place. Once I have had a year of RRT experience I can join a specialized team and stay in one place all the time but I am not sure I like that idea.

I have been trying to use my off-days to meditate a lot and listen to music. I need a hobby because during my off days I feel like I need to be productive or else they're wasted.

I am open to suggestions for hobbies. I have a really short attention span (ADHD) and so I rarely love video games, but I have been trying some out. Mario Brothers for the Wii is pretty awesome actually.

Maybe I should learn to cook exotic foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment